Today’s modern woman is a lady who is ambitious, determined, and active. She lives on her own terms as best she can. She’s extremely independent but wise enough to know when to accept help and support. Her career is important to her because it’s a direct channel to her self-fulfillment.
Today’s modern woman is an entrepreneur, a career woman, single, married, and may or may not have children. Today’s modern woman has choices and she makes decisions based on how it will affect her overall well-being. Today’s modern woman is able to make an independent choice about their reproductive health.
- More than 99% of women aged 15-44 have used at least one method of contraception.
- Sixty-two percent of women of reproductive age are currently using birth control.
- The proportion of women at risk who are not using any contraception methods is among those aged 15-19 years old.
- The pill has been one of the most commonly used methods of contraception.
- Sixty-seven percent of women who use contraception usually uses the nonpermanent hormonal methods.
What Method is Right for You
There are many methods of birth control currently on the market. There are hormonal and non-hormonal options, there are pills, injections, patches, and rings. It’s important to know and
Source: Black Doctor – Healthy Living